Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sing, Play, and Share

Last night was Cache Children's Choir's Annual Sing, Play, and Share concert. Every year they invite a guest performer or group to join them and just have a good ol' time. This year it was a group of brothers called The 4 Hims. These guys were absolutely hillarious and the kids had a blast. I took tons of pictures of lots of the kids from choir (they are all on my facebook page if you really want to see them all) but I figured I would only post a few here. Enjoy everyone! And if you ever get a chance to see The 4 Hims, take it! You will love it!

Cele with some of her friends before the performance

Cele and a group of her choir friends goofing off in front of the camera


Cele with a few more of her choir friends

The grandmas were able to come ~ sorry about the short notice guys

The 4 Hims

The people behind me made this sign for one of the kids in the younger choirs
So sweet. I think it might have been his first concert.

Cantate choir sings 'You raise me up'

Cele the Alto

Cele and choir mates sing the 'Aggie Fight Song' at the end of the concert

The 4 Hims providing percussion for the kids during the 'Aggie Fight Song'
And now for a few videos from the concert. Sorry the sound quality isn't great but you'll get the general gist. So, ON WITH THE SHOW...

"Is it someones birthday?"

"No? Well oh well, we'll pretend that it is."

"Help there's a lolipop chasing me!"

"Is he really trying to play his trumpet in water? And are the other two really doing the Macarena?"

No comments: