Sunday, October 18, 2009

How do you sing Boo?

My mom says I have to do this one because she wasnt there. This is a Halloween party for choir I went to on Friday.This is my friend Heather. She is dressed as a ghoul.
These are some of my crazy friends Emma (right side dressed as a ghost) and Elise ( left side dressed in pajamas)

This is the choir director Jill Devillbis.



This is another of my friends called Kelcee.
She is in pajamas.

This is me and my friend Kelcee. I am dressed as a princess that doesn't act like a princess called Cimorene.
I went to a Halloween party for choir on Friday and these were some of the pics I took cause mom coudn't come. At the party we watched the movie Clue with all of the endings. Then we played a lot of different games. Before we left they gave all of us candy.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like a lot of fun. Clue is one of my favorite movies *giggle* You guys all look adorable and Hamlet says HI CELE