Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Well another years tricks and treats has come and gone and another year of fun costumes and dress-up times. This year was more relaxing than most for me at least. Celestra went out trick-or-treating with her friend Katie and I stayed at home and had a few friends over and we just hung out. A nice way to spend the holiday in my opinion.

Me as Pebbles Flintstone

My coworker Dotta as Bam-Bam Rubbles
(get the theme yet?)

Celestra as Cimorine from Enchanted Forest Chronicles
(Absolute proof that my child really is a bookworm)


'Cimorine' with her friend Katie, the Zombie Cheerleader

My friend Tiffany.

The lovebird newlyweds Jim and Laura
It was a fun holiday for us. We hope you all had a great time as well. Till next time all you goblins, ghouls, fairy's, and princesses.

No comments: