Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Lifestyles of the Definately Not So Rich and Famous

Wow It's been a while since my last blog. I figured it was time I did a little catching up. Unfortunately I keep forgetting to pull out my camera at events so not too many pictures this time. Sadness. Mostly for me its been work, and more work. For Celestra it's been performances galore but she has had an absolute blast with the opera. Only one more performance to go. A matinee on the 7th.



I got to spend Saturday (their second to last performance) with the kids again and this time I brought some shirts I had made iron on patches for. The kids had a lot of fun decorating and signing the shirts.


(the kids working on their shirts)


(playing a game. They are all different animals other than that, you'll have to ask Celestra)

After the opera Celestra and I headed over to Grandma Eiko's to meet up with Grandma, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Todd, Brian and Jackson. After getting a bite to eat, we headed out to hit the pool. After a bit of a fiasco trying to find a pool that was still open, we ended up at Crystal Springs and enjoyed a good long soak. Well most of us did. Celestra spent most of her time on what she called the 'funnest water slide ever!' That's my kid. The adventure ride junkie. Unfortunately, I forgot to pull out my camera for that : (. It was great to see Sarah, Todd and the kids again though. Jackson is doing great and Brian is a bundle of toddler energy!
Celestra has her first concert with Cantate choir coming up on August 11. Her choir gets to sing with the American Festival Chorus at the inauguration of the new governor. They will be singing 'Utah, we love thee and 'God Bless America'. What an honor!
That's about all our news; at least for now.

No comments: