Monday, August 31, 2009

Onsen Anyone?

What happens when Grandma calls you up and says everyone is headed to Maple Grove Hot Springs, Wanna come?

You head out of course! I mean, who in their right mind says no to a soak in a hot tub and spending time with the crazy yet vastly entertaining family.

So now, join me on my picture tour of our hot springs trip...

Cele and Grandma Eiko in front of the river running past the hot springs

Cele and I in front of the river


the 'adults' of the group. Tyler, Kristine, Eiko and Ken (in the background)

Cele in the hot tub

Some of the group
Isabelle, Colton, Caitlyn, Talia, Tara, Celestra, and Eiko


Grandma Eiko with cute little Izzy

All of us enjoying the steam

Cele the frog


Caitlyn and Isabelle: adorable cousins

We're blind! The flash is way too bright
Rick and Colton

Tyler with his princess Izzy

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Great pictures! I'm sad I missed it! :(