Sunday, July 19, 2009

A quick get away

Every once in a while a girl just needs to get out and spend some time with her friends. And that's exactly what I did this weekend. Since Celestra spent the weekend with her dad, my best friend Tiffany and I headed down to our good friend John's house to celebrate his birthday. Good times, odd conversations, and much food were to be had by all. It was a great way to relax and John went giddy over his gift from two of his closest female friends. We did good.

The birthday boy: John Belliston

Hello, I am he; Frank #1

My best friend: Tiffany Smith

John's mother, Eva

John's dad cooking burgers

John's childhood friend; Frank #2
(so named because he showed up after the Frank
I already knew arrived)
Other friends of John's just chillin' in the back yard

Frank #1 and John just chillin'

As we decide to get pictures of each other (Frank #1)

The guys standing around the watering troft. How typical!
Even though Tiff and I were only 2 of 3 girls that showed up, we still had a lot of fun. I am glad we made the trip down. Thanks for having us John. We need to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Friend getaways are the best! Looks like yours was a blast! :)