Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Many missed birthdays

I just realized that I have not posted birthday messages for people for quite some time. Bad Joy, Bad, bad Joy. *Slaps wrists and gets to work* Well to make up for all of those missed birthday's here are the family and close friends birthdays I have missed since August. Man this is going to take a while...

#1 My sister Alisha on June 20


#2 My friend Laura on July 29


#3 My sister Tonya on August 20


#4 My brother Scott on November 17


# 5 & 6 My sister Penny and 'Dad' Steven Brown on November 29


#7 My niece Brianne on December 4


#8 My 'Mom' Kaylene Brown on December 22 (I think, I always mix up the exact day)


#9 My friend Tiffany on February 5


and so I don't forget to mention it...

#10 My sister Desiree on February 17

There are probably even more that I have forgotten and I'm sorry but this is what I could remember off the top of my head. *ducks for cover and tries to find a hiding spot* I do love you all, I promise, I am just extremely forgetful. But then everyone on the above list is probably already well aware of that. *wink*

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You're so cute and nice to remember and recognize everyone's birthdays like that!