Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Extra, Extra Read All About It!!!

So if you haven't heard, I got my Student Teaching placement. Starting in January I will be at Mount Logan Middle School under Mr. Woodward, 7th grade Utah History. Cele is beyond excited as he is one of her all-time favorite teachers. It will hopefully be a good experience and I can learn lots.

Cele in the orchestra pit during the school musical

In other news, Cele's doing awesome. She just finished orchestra pit for the school musical with her next music event already on the horizon. Her band Christmas concert will be on December 18 at 7:30 pm at Logan High school. She's actually really excited about this concert since her band is playing some pieces by Mannheim Steamroller. Oh and if I forgot to mention, she did it again. She proved once again that she is quite talented at that flute of hers. She made 2nd chair flute as a Sophomore in a band with Juniors and Seniors. That's my girl!

Well here's hoping you all have a great Christmas season. Also, if you would like a Christmas card and I don't have your address will you please send it to me? Those will be going out probably next week.

No comments: