Saturday, November 2, 2013

These Crazy Schedules!


So you all know I'm not so good at updating these days right? Well I blame that on absolutely INSANE schedules. Yup that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it! So a whole month has gone by. Our lives are crazy busy as always. Cele is involved in pretty much everything musical she can possibly do at her school. This includes:
1) Band
2) Pep Band
3) Full Orchestra (band and orchestra mixed)
4) Jazz Band
AND
5) School Musical Orchestra Pit

Me thinks someones been busy practicing! Yup the place is just full of flute music these days. You can't tell she loves it can you?



These pics are from the first band concert of the year.

Me? Well that's just the usual school and work. Work I'm pulling around 30 hours a week (Mon-Sat) then school, I have my three classes and I just finished up clinicals for this semester. That has been my favorite thing for the last two semesters, so I will miss it but it will sure free up some of my time during the day. Of course, work will cover that one! I have one of my employees out for surgery through most of Nov. so I will be back on day shift for that. As far as student teaching, I start that in January, but I don't know yet where I'll be at. I will make sure to let you know when I find out.

And that's our lives right now. Not too exciting, but that's what you get with these crazy schedules! Just the daily grind. That and enjoying the gorgeous fall colors we always get up here. Gotta love Cache Valley for that!





No comments: