Sunday, December 27, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas


This year Celestra and I enjoyed a nice, quiet Christmas morning together before she joined her dad for the rest of the day and I joined my adopted family for a fun day of my own. Here are just a few highlight pics for you to enjoy from the weekend.

Celestra and I at Grandma Eiko's on Wednesday night

Cele with her Grandma Eiko

New Christmas eve PJ's
Cele with one of her favorite gifts, a nitted sweater/vest
from my best friends mother. Thanks Jeannie

Cele with her nice, warm horse blanket from Grandma and Grandpa Brown
Me thinks she likes it.
A special book Cele made for me, all about her
My sister Tonya

My sister Desiree

Andrew (Desiree's 3rd child) showing us how he can do summersaults

Desiree with her (currently) youngest child Jacob

Mom and Dad Brown

My cute nephew Jacob

My sisters Melissa and Alisha and Mel's mother-in-law

Here's hoping everyone had a great Christmas with wishes for a happy New Year.

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

What a fun Christmas! Looks like you had fun on the trip, too ;) It was so fun to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Cele Yeah the trip was awsomeses