Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wedding dress shopping

My friend Laura and I went wedding dress shopping today so she could get started on that all important part of the ceremony. She will be getting married in May. Here are a few pics of the dresses she didn't choose. (Can't show the one she is leaning towards just in case the fiancee tries to take a peek)
And then there's the fact that Laura and Celestra can't spend time together without being silly...

resulting in something like this tongue sticking out episode. Sigh, what do you do when your surrounded by children...
You add another child to the mix. This time in the name of Laura's fiancee Jim. We took him home before we went dress shopping and had him in the back seat with Celestra. He and Celestra goofed off for the entire car ride from Laura's place in Logan to his place in Salt Lake... I had a car full of children today, but at least it was amusing.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wedding dress shopping must be in the air! I love your new header, you're so talented! :)

Kaylee said...

I love wedding dresses!! I like the one with the red a lot a lot. :) Yay for weddings!