Friday, January 9, 2009

Energetic Nephews and a Bridal Shower all in one

Tonight was my little sister Melissa's bridal shower. It was great to see the family again. Tonya, another of my sisters, brought her two little boys with her. Her baby is absolutely adorable and the two year old is definitely that. That little guy is full of energy but he's so stinking cute and a ton of fun. Melissa had a gift card shower which I think is a great idea. That way she can get what she needs and doesn't end up with multiples of the same thing (we can all relate to that one). It was a fun night, but my nephew sure wore me out. That little guy is a bundle of energy! I don't know how his mom keeps up with him. Koodles to you Tonya.

{Melissa opening one of her gift cards}

{Mom keeping track of who gave what}

{Grandma with baby Byron}

{'innocent' Alex}

{Aunt Melissa with baby Byron}

{And a new romance is born}



{Alex playing with the bouquet of balloons}

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on your little sister getting married! That's so exciting! I really hope to see you and Celestra at Sarah's shower... I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and I really miss you two! :)