Saturday, September 22, 2012

More Cache Valley Pics

Every week when I do my field trip assignment for my Utah Geography class I get reminded of just how beautiful the valley I live in is and of all its little hidden gems. And since I get to take lots of photos for my class, (not an assignment I mind I tell you!) you get to have a glimpse of this beautiful valley yourselves. This week I took Maya (the dog) with me and we visited Stokes Nature Park. A little peace of nature right in the middle of Logan. It was actually a first for me. I have known about it for years but never visited. I figured it was about time and I hoped it would have the things I needed for my assignment. I was right. It was a beautiful spot of paradise inside a city. Almost untouched by human hands. Gotta love Cache Valley for that alone!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital scrapbook

No comments: