Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 1

Now for the ten facts...

1) I am a mother and love it. I even think I have a great daughter in the bargain!
2) I work as a Manager at Subway
3) I am going to school part time, working on my second bachelors and a teaching certificate
4) I want to teach middle school/ Jr. High
5) I am a single parent and have no ambitions to change my status any time soon
6) I love studying other cultures and lifestyles
7) I am an avid reader - at least when I have time
8) I used to play the violin and sung in Cache Children's Choir (among others) when I was younger - I still miss it but just don't have the time to pursue anything like that for myself
9) I have three different positions in my family. I am either the second youngest if you count my five older 1/2 siblings; the middle child if you count who I was raised with (my brother Jack and sister Penny); or I am the oldest if you only count full siblings (meaning my sister Penny)
10) I am the 'extra' sister/daughter for my adopted family whom I love dearly and am very grateful to have.

No comments: