Tuesday, March 29, 2011

She's A Teenager!

Someone decided it was time to up the ante and turn my (mostly) sweet little girl into a teenager. My question? Where did the time go?! I swear it was only yesterday I held her in my arms as a new born. Now she's gone and decided it was a good idea to turn 13 years old and be as tall as me! Where's that rewind button? Or even the slow down one? Well no matter what, I want to wish my baby girl a happy 13th birthday and hope she has a great year! Love you tons sweetheart!

She may look innocent now

Gettin' ready to eat Chicken Alfredo, yum

Dinner with Grandma Eiko

Now THERE'S the sassy girl I know

Opening her present from Grandma and Grandpa Brown

Me thinks she likes her new blanket
Thanks Grandma!

Opening a present from Grandma Eiko
What will it be?

And the winner is...
A brand new shiny watch!

The B-day cake with the funky (but cool mom) candles

Make a wish!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Celestra! Wow, I can't believe you're a TEENAGER! You are so bright, beautiful and talented! Joy, you have one amazing daughter! :)