Sunday, August 1, 2010

Horses, Horses, Horses! And did we mention Horses?


Cele spent the last week up in Ephraim Canyon with a couple of her second cousins from my mom's side of the family. You might ask what the kids were up to and I would have to respond with bonding time and living, breathing, horses; and loving every minute of it! This was Cele's first year at the camp and she can't wait till next year to go back!


A couple scenery pics to give you an idea, just a taste really, of the beautiful area she has been enjoying this last week.

My stinker

Cele's second cousin Peyton (her grandpa is my mom's brother Randy)

The cabin the girls stayed in

Maybe we can get Celestra to get on here and write down some of the really fun stories she told me on the drive home. I never had to ask her anything except who this or that person was that she was talking about. She couldn't stop talking about the camp. I am really glad she had such a good time. Of course, getting to ride horses every day for an entire week never hurt her chances for that!

No comments: