Friday, February 19, 2010

Mayhem and Foolishness at Clark Planetarium

Ever been on a bus with a bunch of 11-12 year olds? Well I can attest to volume levels, craziness, and kids on waaaaaay too much sugar! At least that's what happens when they are headed to a fun day at the Clark Planetarium. If I ever needed any more proof that Celestra has crazy friends, I now have it! As far as events at the planetarium, I will let Cele tell you all about those since I don't really remember them. I was too busy watching kids though I do remember a star dome show, an Imax presentation, and a scavenger hunt but the kids did seem to have a lot of fun and we all survived so all's well that ends well right!?
First let me give you some introductions:



Jason: yep definately crazy and very hyper



Erica Rasmussen: crazy? yes As crazy as the boys? no



Bryan: The quiet one (seriously I think he only said about 10-15 words to anyone all day)



Erica Larkin: Yep she's crazy too but not on the level of the boys



Ashton: Definately way too much sugar for this one!

And of course we have Cele. No intro on the craziness level needed. We all know the answer to that one!


The boys on the bus



The girls on the bus



Cele and Erica L. take a nap



Erica R. plays her DS on the bus


Erica L. and Cele playing with my phone (Erica really liked some of the pictures of Cele on it)



Erica R. the weather girl



Erica and Jason show us where Salt Lake is


Most of the group (Right to Left): Ashton (behind the white paper), Cele, Jason, Erica R., Erica L., and another girl from a different group (I think her name is Jade). Missing: Bryan. He was behind me looking at rocks.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You were brave to chaperone that wild and crazy bunch! ;)