Sunday, May 31, 2009

Someone got Hitched

It's official. My friends Laura and Jim are hitched. Right now they should be enjoying their honeymoon. The location of which they kept quiet. Good luck guys. And for everyone else here are some of the pics from the wedding. (I took way too many to put them all up.) Enjoy!

Getting ready at Laura's house


{Kirin: the Flower Girl}

{Laura! None of that now!}

{Make-up time}

{Time to get the flower girl ready}

At the Ceremony site

{Get those boutonnieres on guys}
{Celestra and I with my friend (and bridesmaid) Jessica}

{another one of my friends, also named Jessica with Celestra}

{Laura's parents Paul and Linda Hansen}

The Ceremony

{Do you? Do you?}

{I do...I do...}

{Presenting Mr. and Mrs. James and Laura Farnsworth}

The Aftermath

{the quintessential Kissing pic}

{Laura with her flower girl Kirin}

{the irrepressible Kirin}

{Jessica with her 'mini-me'}

{Cele and Laura}

{Laura and Linda: Mother and Daughter}

{A close up}

{Kirin thinks the pine cone might taste good}

{The cake: Laura made the topper herself}

{the grooms cake representing the Dallas Cowboys}


{ah how sweet}

{the loving couple}

{pine cone volleyball: don't knock it till you try it}

{cutting the cake}

{Laura's bite}

{Jim's bite}

{the bridal party}

{the bridal party again: I love this pose!}

{Jim with his family}

{both sides of the family}

{Laura and Jim with his parents}

{The brides family: at least those that came}

{The brides bouquet}

{Bridesmaid bouquet}

{prezzies}

{shoes worn by the bride and the matron of honor}

{you know I had to get an odd one of Celestra in there somewhere}

{decorating the car}

{letting the dress fly}

{she has gained wings!}

{the rings}

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Weddings are the best! You took some great shots, I love the cake!

jasina said...

wow you've been busy lately! Is that the back of cele's head in the first picture? her hair is fantastic! :D

Flower Girl Dresses said...

Cute photos and looked like a fun wedding!