Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tanjoubi Omedetou Celi-chan!

Today was Celestra's 11th birthday. Its hard to believe my little girl is that old already. It seems like only yesterday she was a little baby in my arms. They grow up so fast.


This year was just a family year so we celebrated by taking her out to Olive Garden (her choice). We were joined by her Grandma Eiko, Amma (my mom) and her dad. Once again the grandma's spoiled her but that is to be expected by grandparents.


{Celestra and Amma at the restaurant}


{Celestra and Grandma Eiko at the restaurant}

{Celestra with her dad at the restaurant}

Happy birthday sweetheart. Here's hoping you have the best year yet.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Celestra! I do think that 11 is going to be your best year yet!

Scanlon Family said...

I can't believe you're little girl is 11. That's crazy. Tell her we said happy birthday, even though she hasn't seen me since she was like a month old.